OUR VALUES: Appreciation, Courage, Error on the Side of Generosity
At Harmony Environmental, we realize many of our clients have just encountered a situation they never anticipated in their wildest dreams. Our goal is to smoothly assist returning their home, apartment, or office to a sense of “normalcy”. We strive to perform the tasks as quickly as possible with a high level of professionalism.
With trained and licensed experience in hazardous materials, Harmony Environmental also cleans up after traffic accidents, fuel or oil spills, lead or mercury contamination, acids or corrosive spillage, or toxic mold. We remove all the harmful effects from the local environment without shifting hazardous waste further downstream.
• Hazwoper & ABRA Certified Technicians
• ABRA Certified company with ABRA certified technicians
• OSHA Compliant
• NIDS Environmental Disinfection Specialis
• ABSA Research & Strategic Planning
• CAL OES – First Responder Awareness
• Contractor License # CLB 949730 HAZ, ASB, D38
• Trauma Scene Waste Management Practitioner #300
• CDPH Medical Waste Transporter #6379
• CA Department Transporter of Toxic Substance Contral #6379
• EPA ID # CAL000407661
• Vetted by County
We recognize that our journey is a gift to us and treat it that way. Our mission is to provide our best service for the best price. We are an employee owned company striving for excellence.
Harmony Environmental Services is fully licensed, Hazwoper certified, and OSHA compliant
Treating all of our clients with care and compassion
Quick Response vehicles located throughout the 4 county area
Work performed in a discreet and timely manner