The Problem with Mercury

Mercury is an element in common household items including compact fluorescent lamps (CFL’s) and tubes, thermostats, thermometers and batteries. It is an extremely toxic element that can cause damage to the brain, kidney, and lungs. It can also impair the normal development of the brain and nervous system in fetuses and young children. If a product containing mercury breaks, important steps should be taken to ensure the safety of everyone in the house. If you think you have mercury contamination in your home, please give us a call. Harmony Environmental has the latest Mercury detection equipment and the training to saftely remove it from your home or business.